B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
HMM, I don’t normally listen to music or anything when I go to sleep but “Toki no Kawa” by Rimi Natsukawa was a song I often went to sleep listening to before.
I: a song that gives me butterflies
"Reprise/Futatabi" by Joe Hisaishi in the Spirited Away movie. Basically anything by Joe…….
P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
Mjdfhdf Maybe “Age of Innocence” by Audiomachine? Very relaxing and nice.
R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
"Live for the Kill" by Amon Amarth! Have to recommend some metal or I wouldn’t be true to myself…:D
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
Finally a button indicating my true call.
Hedvig you’re being ridiculous stop almost crying.
My fucking god my past relationship is going to the same festival as me in town even though he lives sooo far away…
I goddamn did not need this can’t I have ONE nice weekend without it being ruined by him. Sigh…